Ayurvedic Herbal Teas ORGANIC
DA26030 DC26030 GB-ORG-05 / EU/NON-EU AGRICULTURE
Pavilion Healthcare International Limited
Soil Association Certified 100% Organic Ayurvedic Herb tea blends - TOTALLY NATURAL WITHOUT COMPROMISE-
All Our Natural Organic Teas are Highest Quality Upper End Speciality Teas for all your Wellbeing needs.
THREE ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY PACKS FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE:
1. PREMIUM TINS WITH GOLD LABEL- Your attractive Luxury Stylish Large Square with Plug lid with a shimmering Gold label- Tin made from high quality steel with tinplate- non rusty, Reusable, Food grade BPA free lining. 2gx15 Biodegradable Teabags
2. CLASSIC CARTONS: A professional clean luxury look high grade carton - economic packaging, Recyclable. 2gx15 Biodegradable teabags
3. Refill Self Seal Stand Up Pouch- Recyclable Laminated Silver: Value for money Refill pack for your Premium Tins
At Pavilion, everything we do is with your wellbeing in mind. We strongly believe that drinking the right Herbal Teas daily is the easiest way to maintain your wellbeing, along with a happy work life balance, exercise and a healthy wholesome diet!
We have been blending herbs and teas for 30 years in Brighton and Hove! As a result of our passionate work, we bring you a unique therapeutic concept using Indo -European herb fusion, the only Ayurvedic Teas of highest quality whole cut herb , flowers and spices- Our Delicate Blend of Rejuvenating Herbs and Spices will make a health-giving Refreshing and Delicious Drink Throughout the Day. We only use pure natural flavours from spices like cardamom, cinnamon, black pepper, liquorice, nutmeg!
You can choose from our Three categories:
Dosha Balancing Natural teas-
1.Organic Vata Balancing Tea: Chamomile and Ginger with Brahmi( GotuKola) and lemon verbena- herbs known to calm the mind and De-Stress you throughout the day- at work and at home! Chamomile , Brahmi and lemon verbena are well known to help you calm down when feeling anxious , stressed or worried.
2. Organic Pitta Balancing Teas: Mint and Cinnamon with Amla -Indian Gooseberry -Marigold ( Calendula flower petals) and hibiscus petals) - to cool and comfort you and give a soothing feeling when feeling hot and bothered!
3. Organic Kapha Balance Tea: Basil and Lemongrass with black pepper and ginger , fennel and liquorice for the smooth sweet spicy taste ! Warming and energising relaxing when feeling low in mood, tired, heavy, or cold.
4. Organic Tridosha Tea: Lemon Balm and Sweet Orange - A most refreshing citrus and soothing blend for anyone anytime! Specially refreshing after a meal, or as a refreshing Afternoon Tea in Spring and Summer!
Use our Interactive Body Type Self assessment chart to find out your own Body Type according to Ayurveda. Then use the hyperlinks to choose the right balancing Pavilion Teas, natural Ayurvedic herbal supplements, and Ayurvedic aromatherapy massage oils to rebalance your self regularly. Ayurveda believes strongly in Prevention rather than Cure!
5. Organic Detox Tea: Unique Pavilion Formula- delicious gentle yet powerful- Green Tea, Turmeric, Fennel, Amla Indian Gooseberry, Dandelion, Lemon Peel, Black pepper.
6. Organic Digestive Tea- Mint and Cumin, with coriander, ginger, black pepper
7. Organic Tulsi Yoga- Indian Holy Basil- Ram and Krishna- light and dark- to lift your Spirit, emotional and mental UPLIFT, packed with antioxidants and immunity boosters, digestive and respiratory wellbeing.
8. Organic Good Night Tea: Camomile, Brahmi, Lemon Balm, liquorice, Cardamom, Rose petals. - drift off with a soothing sweet citrus blend to comfort you as you tuck into bed after a busy day!
9. Slimming Tea- Pavilion formula blend: Garcinia, Green Tea, Ginger, Basil, Moringa, Cinnamon.
Our Research and Development on the benefits of herbs and spices reflects in the clever blends you will love and find beneficial with your daily wellbeing! For more information please visit our health and wellbeing website www.pavilionhealthcare.co.uk
9. Organic Darjeeling Chai: An Expensive Tea for the Connoisseur- Organic Darjeeling Whole leaf blend from the famous Darjeeling hills of India with a hint of Spice mix- ginger, cardamom, black pepper.
10. Organic Green Tea with ginger, mint and lemongrass- a luxurious tangy taste of Oolong whole leaf Green tea from China- with the traditional Tridosha combination of ginger, mint and lemongrass to revive and warm you up.
Our Environmentally friendly Natural Teas:
- The blends come in silky 100% Biodegradable teabags (made from corn fibre) and Environmentally friendly Re-cyclable / Reusable Packaging.
- Free from Gluten, Sugar , Preservatives , artificial flavours.
- 100% VEGAN.
- One tea bag 2g can last up to 2 mugs of herbal tea. So, 2g x15 teabags will give you up to 30 cups of delicious therapeutic Tea!
How to enjoy Pavilion Natural Teas:
Infuse one tea bag in 240ml of freshly boiled water for at least 5-10 minutes for a great healthy brew! Enjoy and Relax.
You can keep the infusion in a glass jar /bottle to drink cold herbal infusion later. use within 6-8 hours of cold storage.
Optional : Add half a teaspoon honey, raw sugar, stevia, or maple syrup to your preference.